IPL Hair Removal Technology
Under the influence of IPL technology,the gentle pulsed light hits the skin and is absorbed by the hair roots.The darker the hair is, the better the absorption of light pulses. Light pulse stimulates hair follicle to enter dormant period.Therefore, hair will naturally fall off, preventing hair regeneration,keep your skin smooth.
How many times should i use hair removal device per session?
1-4 Weeks: 2-3 times every week, hair begins to fall naturally.
5-6 Weeks: 2 times every week, newbrin hair shedding and inhibiting.
7-8 Weeks: 1 time every week, hair getting thinner and less
8 Weeks Later: 1 time per two week to maintain it until no rebounds.
Remark : the total number of sessions required depends on the hair growth cycle and the density of the hair being removed.
Applicable Color Of Skin/Hair
Applicable hair color: Black, Dark brown, Light brown, Medium Brown.
NOT applicable hair color: White, Grey, Red, Light Blonde
Applicable skin color: White, Ivory, Beige, Light brown.
NOT applicable skin color: Medium Brown, Dark brown, Black
DON’T use it:
1. Near your eyes (though the upper lip is OK).
2. Over tattoos or pigmented areas, including moles.
3. In the genital area (but you can safely target the bikini line).
4. If your skin has been artificially or naturally tanned or burned from sun exposure in past 4 weeks
How to use the epilator hair removal?
1. Shave the area to be treated and make sure that the skin is clean and dry before you use the
hair removal machine. And free of any powders, creams, antiperspirants or deodorants.
2. Plug the AC cord into the device socket of the device , plug the adapter into an electrical outlet.
3. Wear the goggles to avoid glare and protect your eyes.
4. Press the On/Off button , the green ready light turns on. The device is now ready to deliver a
first flash at the lowest intensity level after activate the correspoding function.
4. HR-hair removal, AR-acne remover, SR-skin rejuvenation and MO-CO Moisture testing functions
need be activate by press the corresponding button when you use every time.
5. Start with the lowest intensity level , If you wish to change the energy level, press the intensity
ajustment button quickly and repeatedly to increase the intensity level from 1 to 7 and press the
intensity downshift button from 7 directly back to 1, until you reach the desired level. The LCD
display indicate the level selected .
6. Place the skin contact surface on the skin. Make sure that the skin is spread evenly and
smoothly and the skin contact surface is in full contact with the skin.
7. Press the flash button. the device emits a flash of light and produces a soft popping sound at
the same time. This popping sound is normal for this device. You may also feel a mild warm and